Sunday, July 02, 2006

We're developing again!

Finally, after almost 2 months of no updates, I have time again to code on the game. In the past 2 months, I've been too busy with school and other projects, so I had to put this project in the fridge for a little while.

In the past days I've coded quite a bit, and I did the following:
  • Fixed a mouse related bug
  • Fixed a bug in the map editor where the 3x3 tile brush wasn't working properly
  • Added a base unit class
  • Added a Drag Selection rectangle to the game
  • Added unit selection to the game
  • Coughed up a map for pathfinding
The next step for me is to actually show unit selection and after that, implement movement and pathfinding algorythm.

I can't show any screenshots at the moment, because there isn't anything special to see, unless you like seeing a screenshot with nothing but sand and a unit standing on it...

I hope I can show a little big of screenshots for movement in 2 or 3 days.

No comments: