I did some coding in the past days when riding the train. However, when I moved my code from my desktop to my laptop(which has an AMD x2 in it), I noticed movement had crawled to a slow.
I tried to fix the problems with setting ProcessAffinity, ThreadAffinity and whatnot, which all failed horribly. Eventually Mithrandir pointed out that DateTime.Now has a Ticks property, which holds the number of 100 nanosecond thinks since 1 jan 0001. I re-write my FpsCounter class to use that, and since then, it worked like a charm again.
So, if I recall correct, I was working on the unit rotation code, so I'm back to checking out the status of it, and probably re-write it completely. I remember it was flaky last time I was working on it. After that, I'll add some weapons.
On other news: These Tower-Defense games are all hawt all the sudden. Perhaps I'll write a little one myself using the current dune 2 remake engine. Shouldn't take too long once the building construction stuff is in.