Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update!

I read some comments from people who wanted an update on the game and/or progress. So I figured, I'll do that now.

First on the game: I did some minor work on the game since the last update, but nothing major. The reason: I'm busy as hell with my own business and school. Especially school has the highest priority over anything else. Should be obvious why.

I intend to get the latest DirectX SDK on my laptop(Which I bought last december) and start doing some development for the game again. I need to fix the unit rotation a bit, since it's fucked up(The units sometime appear to wiggle, moving a pixel up and down while moving. Seems a bit odd, so I need to find out why.

After that, I intend to add weapons. Explosions are already in, so adding in the weaponry shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I want to spend some time today on coding, since I don't have an awful lot of to do(Except unpacking boxes. I moved again ;_;).

No comments: