Thursday, April 12, 2007

More gooey goodness...

Ok, f this. I just spent 30 minutes writing up an entry about my awesome progress with in-depth details of decisions, backgrouns and other information, and then Firefox decided to crash.

When I restarted it, it recovered the session, but the entire post was gone. And apparantly, clicking 'Recover post' does nothing, except show up a messagebox that it will replace the post with an older version. WHAT OLDER VERSION?

Here's an image of the UI in action: A button with the mouse over it and the left mouse button down. Hooray, BOOOOORING! And yes, I'm annoyed now. Really annoyed. Annoyed as in I want to break something. And yes, I have anger management issues. It's a miracle I never killed someone.

A really not very exciting image with a button responding to a mouse down event. Tee hee

No comments: