I'll kick off with some good news: I solved the issues with the weird rendering of vertices. I got the advice to toggle some of the important and basic D3D feats off/on to make sure it all didn't get messed up.
I decided to walk the list of D3D renderstates and pick the ones I knew and change them to be off. This was lightning, Z-Buffer, CullMode and FillMode. Turns out, the z-buffer was the problem. So now i know where the problem lies, I can continue to work on the issues at hand.
However, there is a reason for the lack of updates: I'm very busy at the moment with school and my business. For school we have program a robot, and most of the hardware of the bot was dead. So we got new hardware, and need to update all the code to work with the new hardware, re-write all the PIC controllers(They burned out, and no source was avaliable) and implement new features too. And I got a few clients that demand my attention aswell.
Tomorrow I will be delivering 2 Draytek Vigor 2800G to a client. And these things are pretty sweet. They support up to 32 simultaneous VPN connections, protocol blocking, content filtering, url filtering and they're wireless too. It's pointless for home usage(As they're 200 euros a piece), but for a business, it's pretty sweet stuff.