Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Not dead yet!

Sorry guys! I have been really busy with a lot of things, so I couldn't spend any time working on Dune.

Last summer I worked the entire summer(I needed the money to get through this college year) and when I got home, I didn't really feel like coding anymore, even tho it was a system administrator job. After summer vacation was over I dived into school and got covered in work.

I recently started a new job as C++ programmer, for 2 days in the week besides to school. I didn't do a lot of coding for the past few months, so perhaps this will get me rolling again. I feel like coding a bit on Dune later this week. I don't have an awful lot to do this week.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates and the lack of progress. I know my "fans" are watching :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, yes they are :)

Anonymous said...

We love you :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about "fans". Lets call some of them "interested onlookers"