Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Editor delayed

Due to a very high workload for college, I'll have to move the completion of the editor by a week. In my original planning, I wanted to finish(and perhaps release) the editor by the end of the week.

However, there is just too much work to be done for school, that I'll have to postpone it. I rather not work on my private projects, than fail any of my school projects.

Tomorrow morning I have a presentation for one of the school projects(In fact, I have less than 3 hours before my alarm goes off, but I can't sleep). Next week I have another presentation and I have to get some work graded.

I also have to complete some work for a few clients, so I rather give those jobs a higher priority. Coming week I except to:
  • Finish the editor
  • Release some ideas on how I want to approach a few problems
  • Release a more accurate project goal
  • Come up with some design models
Tune in coming tuesday for more updates.

No comments: