First, the list of bugs I managed to strangle(For those not interested, skip down, there's imagery there).
- Fixed bug where buildings would be placed 1 tile to the left and 1 tile up
- Lowered scrolling threshold to be Tile.Size / 2(So scrolling only happens on the edges, instead of 1 complete tile)
- Fixed bug where you could order buildings to move/attack(Would cause crash)
- Dragselection rectangle / Building placement rect don't show up when hovering over UI components
- Renamed Radar to Outpost(Needed for Reflection to work)
- Fixed bug where placement rectangle would be rendered OVER UI components while while the mouse was outside the component
- Buildings can no longer be added to the building manager of a different owner
- Fixed debug log text
- Added a little bit more debug output
- Fixed an issue where the CheckMouseOver() function would read out of bounds
- Fixed an issue where the mouse handling code would respond to mouse clicks in the UI
I also noticed that the revision number updates weirdly... I have a pre-compile step which runs an svn lookup batch file to determine the revision of the repository, turn that into a sexy class with getter and store it all. However, it doesn't always(read never) run when compiling. Pretty weird, and annoying. Probably only runs on a full re-compile, so I usually just run the batch file manually after commiting my code. Not the best solution, but it works.
I also started committing more often, since I used to do too much work between commits. If my laptop would either explode or get stolen, I would probably lose a week or 2 of work. Not really that appealing...